How To Get Paid With The Best Grocery Cash Back Apps
Saving money when shopping nowadays has come a long way from the days of coupon cutting. Although coupon cutting is still widely used today. The digital age has given birth to grocery savings apps. There are many types of shopping apps available. Apps have become part of the financial landscape. Bank apps, credit card apps, mobile coupon apps, etc. In this article, I will go over the best grocery cash back apps with you. Let’s get started.
Best Grocery Cashback And Bonus Apps
1. Ibotta– Ibotta is my personal favorite grocery cashback app. It’s easy to use and you get multiple opportunities to receive cash back. Not only that but there is also bonuses once in a while that are up for grabs.
How it works- You can link multiple participating online shopping accounts and earn cash back easily. Simply pick the cashback product offers and put it on your list. Then shop and checkout like you normally would with your online shopping account. Ibotta will automatically give you cash back within 24 hours. It’s definitely #1 on the best grocery cash back apps list!
You can also shop in person. You will then have to upload your receipt to the app to receive your cash back.
2. Rakuten– You can receive rebates and cash back from participating retailers online or in person. Including a network of over 2500 retailers.
How it works- Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending you their way. Rakuten then splits that with you as Cash Back offers and bonuses. You need at least $5 to cash out. Payments are sent on a quarterly basis to your PayPal account or check.
3. Checkout 51– Earn cashback on groceries by uploading your grocery receipt to the app. Shopping is not limited to certain grocery stores. You can shop wherever you want to purchase these special cash back offer items. Making it one of the best grocery cash back apps for locations. All new, now you can get cash back from gas purchases at over 5000 participating gas stations.
How it works- Simply upload your receipt to the app and receive cash back. You can cash out when you reach $20 to your PayPal account or a check.
4. Saving Star– Saving Star has a huge network of over 70,000 locations. Making it one of the best grocery rebate apps. Places you shop are most likely a participating partner. You get hassle free manual or automatic cash back rebates.
How it works- Link your store loyalty/ membership accounts and get automatic cash back after purchases. For manual rebates. Simply upload your shopping receipts to the app for cash back. Once you reach $20 you can withdraw your cash to your bank or PayPal account.
5. Receipt Hog– With Receipt Hog. You can shop anywhere for anything and get cash back offer payments.
How it works- Turn your everyday shopping receipts into cash. The more receipts you snap the more rewards you get! You’ll also be entered automatically into sweepstakes for more chances at cash. Rewards include Amazon Gift cards, magazines or cash via PayPal.
6. Paribus– Paribus finds or negotiates online discounts for you after you shop.
How it works- Shop online or in person at 25+ major retailers. Retailers such as Target, Amazon, Home Depot, Gap and Best Buy. Paribus will check for price drops of products you have purchased. If there was a price drop you can get cash back. Refunds are paid back to your original form of payment.
7. Dosh– Shop, dine or travel and earn automatic cash back. No coupon cutting or scanning receipts necessary. The best grocery shopping app for automation.
How it works- Create an account and connect your everyday cards to Dosh. Automatically get cash back after shopping brands at over 100,000 locations. Brands such as Walmart, Thrive Market and Pizza Hut. Cash out when you accumulate $25 to your Bank, PayPal, Venmo Account or Charity.
8. Pei– Simply use your debit or credit cards like retailer rewards cards. Receive Pei points in addition to your credit card points.
How it works- Unique offers are automitacally applied for cash back. Pei returns cash back automatically into your Pei account. All cash back are given in Pei points which can be cashed out to PayPal, gift cards or Bitcoin.
How it works- Browse the many printable best coupons available, print and use to purchase discounted items. Categories such as food, personal care, baby & toddler, beverages and healthcare. Digital coupons need to be added to your store Loyalty Cards. Mobile grocery coupons are also available. It’s one of the easiest to use mobile coupon apps.
When purchasing with Loyalty Cards rewards will automatically be applied. Coupon codes chosen on the Coupons.com website and mobile coupon codes will redirect you to the retailers website to review or redeem the offers. Cash back offers are paid out to your PayPal account.
10. GetUpside– GetUpside partners with 25,000+ gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants who want to win you over as new customers by offering great offers you won’t see anywhere else. Save up to $.25 on every gallon of gas. Instant cash back of up to 35% when you dine out. Save up to 15% on groceries every time you shop.
How it works- Find local offers and shop as you normally would. Check in to log your purchases or scan shopping receipts to the app. Earn cash back and cash out whenever you want via PayPal, gift card or check. There is no limit how much you can earn. GetUpside even works with other discounts, loyalty rewards or coupons.
11. MyPoints– Earn points at top retailers such as Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot and Amazon. Receive point earning opportunities and coupon codes when you shop online. Rated one of the top coupon apps. Points can also be earned by taking surveys, playing games and watching videos.
How it works- Earn points on every dollar you spend. Points will be added to your account when your order is reported. Redeem your points for gift cards or transfer to your PayPal account.
12. Swagbucks– Get rewarded for having fun and online shopping.
How it works- Shop online, answer surveys, watch videos and earn points. Earn cash back and save money with coupon codes when you shop online with Swagbucks. Also, watch videos and play games to earn points. Redeem your points for free gift cards to retailers like Amazon and Walmart or get cash back from PayPal.
13. CoinOut– Receive cash back online from top merchants such as Walmart, Groupon, Ebay, Travelocity and more.
How it works- Simply start an online purchase through the app and get cash back in CoinOut cash. Upload receipts to app after purchase and receive random rewards. Receive cash back offers and bonus opportunities. There is a $10 minimum to cash out for gift cards, transfer to your bank or PayPal account.
14. Honey– Honey searches for the best internet prices. They continuously search for the best coupon codes and prices on over 30,000+ sites. It’s one of the coolest mobile coupon apps!
How it works- Every time you shop Honey will notify you of special discount codes available. Shop like normal and with a click Honey will instantly apply the biggest savings they find at checkout. You can also add products you want to purchase into a “droplist”. Honey will notify you once they notice a price drop in the product(s) you entered in the “droplist”.
15. Receipt Pal– Earn valuable gift cards and cash prizes, just for submitting receipts. It’s a simple to use grocery receipt app.
How it works- Use Receipt Pal to snap your paper receipts. Or connect your email or Amazon account and you will earn points for every receipt. You can redeem your points for gift cards from great retailers. Receipt Pal will automatically enter you into weekly sweepstakes. If you connect your email account, email receipts will be credited automatically.
16. Trunow– Find local deals on trunow’s search bar. Get discounts and cash back on everyday purchases. The simplest to use cash back offer app.
How it works- Simply snap a picture of your receipt and upload it on the trunow app. Spend your rewards on local restaurants, stores or even gas. Or just turn it into cash.
The age of the free “Money Saving App” is here. This list of the best grocery cash back apps can help you utilize technology in your favor to save money on groceries.
I hope this list saves you lots of money! What do you think of it? If there’s any other app that you are using to save money on groceries, please let me know. Happy shopping!!