What Would You Do To Know How To Lose Weight In 1 Month?
If that’s been a fleeting dream of yours, your dream will come true. After reading this article, you will know how to lose weight in 1 month. Put it into action and you will lose weight. No crash course dieting or unreasonable workouts needed. Just a healthy weight loss plan based on nutritional science that will help you lose body fat.
Fat Loss Motivation
So you want to know how to lose weight in 1 month. What is your motivation to lose weight? Is it the holidays? A special occasion? Or a health concern? Whatever your motivation is, it’s always a good idea to keep your weight at a healthy level. Especially, when it comes to longevity and quality of life. Some of the serious health issues and diseases that you can get by being overweight are no joke. They include:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Many types of Cancers
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Breathing problems
- Gallbladder disease and gallstones
- Body pain
- Depression and anxiety
- Sleep Apnea
- A lot of wear and tear on your body
- Low quality of life
In addition, being overweight can cause psychological consequences such as loss of energy, anxiety, low self esteem and more seriously, depression.
Financial Benefits of Being Healthy
Living healthy can save you thousands of dollars a year. You can save money off the bat by cutting out bad habits. Smoking and drinking alcohol can both lead to obesity. If you cut out these bad habits you can save a lot of money. Just on cigarettes alone you can save $2000 per year if you are a pack a day smoker. Cut that down to 1/2 pack a day and you still save big at $1000 per year. Figure in the drinking and well, you get the drift.
You can save even more on medical expenses. Diabetes for instance. Can cost you $8000 per year. Heart disease can also be a financial drag. It could cost you $2000 out of pocket per year!
How To Lose Weight In 1 Month Nutrition Guidelines
10 lbs is a safe and highly achievable amount of maximum weight loss in a month to start with. To achieve this you will need to focus on specific nutritional guidelines. Don’t worry it’s easy! It all comes down to what goes in and what goes out. No pun intended!!
- Calories from what you eat and drink are broken down into energy your body needs.
- If you take in more calories than your body needs, those calories will essentially be stored as fat.
- To burn fat, take in less daily calories than your body needs so it has to dip into your body fat storage for energy.
- One pound of fat is about 3500 calories.
- To lose 1 lb of fat per week, eat 500- 600 calories less than you need per day.
- To shed even more fat and add muscle, increase your energy requirements by exercising and being more active.
Resource the calorie chart to find your base calorie requirement. Consume 500- 600 calories less than is required for your desired body weight to lose 1 lb per week. The best way to lose body fat is to eat a well balanced diet. Utilizing a calorie deficit combined with regular exercise.
When trying to lose weight it is essential to take in enough protein to support your weight loss efforts. Adequate protein intake will protect your muscles from being used for energy. Which can result in loss of muscle mass. Use the chart below and be sure to consume enough protein for optimal health. Protein supplements are available to help you meet your needs.
Getting enough protein when working out can also help you increase muscle mass. The chart below can help you get an idea of the nutritional values of foods you eat.
Make Healthy Snacks Part Of Your Fat Burning Diet
Lots of people like to snack throughout the day. If you are like one of them be sure to make low calorie choices. Overly snacking can rack up the calories and interfere with your weight loss goals. Try snacking only if you are hungry and your next meal is hours away. Another great way to avoid snacking excessively is to try drinking water. In addition to being a necessity, drinking water can help ease your hunger pangs.
Learning how to lose weight in 1 month requires better decisions. If you have to snack, make healthier choices. Examples of healthy choices are fruits and vegetables. Snacks high in protein and low in calories. Snacks such as boiled eggs and edamame are great choices.
Exercises To Lose Weight Fast At Home
To speed up your weight loss progress. Aerobic and resistance exercises can be added to your fat-burning diet. They will increase your body’s calorie requirements for energy. Therefore, torching calories and fat. All you need is just 6 minutes a day for a great workout! Even if you’re well into your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond, never lifted weights, or suffer from joint pain…Click here to find out how. In addition, resistance exercises will help increase your muscle mass.
How To Lose Weight In 1 Month With Cardio Exercises
- Brisk Walking- Walking is a good low impact exercise to start with as long as your heart rate is in the fat burning zone. A brisk walk will do the trick. Start with 15-30 minute walks.
- Jogging- Jogging is another great exercise. Be sure to stretch before jogging. You will burn more calories than walking. 20- 30 minutes will do the trick.
- Running- A high impact exercise that burns a lot of calories. A 30 minute run will torch calories. One of the best fat burning exercises.
- Biking- Whether on an exercise bike or actual bike. Biking is a low impact exercise that’s easy on the joints and burns calories. Start with a 30 minute workout.
- Hiking- Not only does hiking burn fat. But it’s also a lot of fun. Depending on the hike, you can also catch wonderful views! Be sure to hike with a partner for safety.
- Swimming- If you have the option of swimming, include it in your workouts. Swimming is one of the best exercises to lose weight fast. It’s also a low impact exercise.
- Dancing- 30 minutes of dancing will burn calories and release feel good brain chemicals called endorphins. Endorphins can also be released by laughter and is known to relieve pain.
- Sports- Basketball, volleyball, football, baseball etc. are all good fun ways to lose body fat.
Reference the chart below to see the amount of calories burned per 30 minutes of exercise or activity.
|Calories burned in 30-minute activities|
|Gym Activities||125-pound person||155-pound person||185-pound person|
|Weight Lifting: general||90||112||133|
|Stretching, Hatha Yoga||120||149||178|
|Aerobics: low impact||165||205||244|
|Stair Step Machine: general||180||223||266|
|Weight Lifting: vigorous||180||223||266|
|Aerobics, Step: low impact||210||260||311|
|Aerobics: high impact||210||260||311|
|Bicycling, Stationary: moderate||210||260||311|
|Rowing, Stationary: moderate||210||260||311|
|Circuit Training: general||240||298||355|
|Rowing, Stationary: vigorous||255||316||377|
|Elliptical Trainer: general||270||335||400|
|Ski Machine: general||285||353||422|
|Aerobics, Step: high impact||300||372||444|
|Bicycling, Stationary: vigorous||315||391||466|
|Training and Sport Activities|
|Dancing: slow, waltz, foxtrot||90||112||133|
|Volleyball: non-competitive, general play||90||112||133|
|Golf: using cart||105||130||155|
|Horseback Riding: general||120||149||178|
|Volleyball: competitive, gymnasium play||120||149||178|
|Walking: 3.5 mph (17 min/mi)||120||149||178|
|Walking: 4 mph (15 min/mi)||135||167||200|
|Softball: general play||150||186||222|
|Walking: 4.5 mph (13 min/mi)||150||186||222|
|Whitewater: rafting, kayaking||150||186||222|
|Dancing: disco, ballroom, square||165||205||244|
|Golf: carrying clubs||165||205||244|
|Dancing: Fast, ballet, twist||180||223||266|
|Walk/Jog: jog <10 min.||180||223||266|
Easy At Home Workouts To Burn Calories And Build Muscle
A bodyweight workout consisting of exercises like push ups, pull ups, sit ups etc. can be effective ways to build muscle and burn calories. Bodyweight exercises make it possible to have easy full body workouts at home. Here are some exercises to include:
- Put your hands about shoulder width apart on the floor and feet together on the points of your toes
- Start in the arms extended position. Then bend your elbows and lower yourself slowly down until you’re almost touching the floor
- Keep your core tightened and body straight from head to toe
- Now, push up until your arms are fully extended into the starting position
- Stand with your feet about shoulder width apart
- Extend arms out in front of you
- Slowly bend your knees and squat until your thighs are about horizontal and parallel with the floor
- Slowly stand back up
- Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent and feet on the floor
- Now, put your hands on the back of your head and sit up until your torso is at an almost vertical position
- Slowly, lie back down to the starting position
- Grab pull up bar with both hands slightly shoulder width apart and palms facing forward
- Pull yourself up until your chin almost touches the bar
- Slowly drop back down into the starting position
- From a standing position step with one foot forward
- Slowly lower your body until the front of your upper leg is parallel with the floor
- Push back up and step your front foot back into the standing position and stand back up
- Repeat for the other side
For an easy bodyweight workout. Start with 2 sets of each exercise. Incorporating 8- 10 repetitions in each set. When your strength allows it. Increase your sets to 3 per exercise and repetitions to 12- 15 per set.
By picking and choosing these different bodyweight exercises and set/ rep counts. You can also use these varations of these exercises to create different types and levels of workouts.
Workout 1– Push ups and squats. These are compound exercises. Which means they exercise more than one muscle group. This workout is essentially a light full body workout.
Workout 2– Push ups, Pull ups and Sit ups. An effective upper body workout.
Workout 3– Squats and Lunges. An effective lower body workout.
Workout 4– Push ups, Pull ups, Squats, Lunges and Sit ups. A good, effective all around easy bodyweight workout.
Weight Loss Supplements
Supplementation can be included as part of a successful workout plan. Of course, the basic supplements you should be taking is vitamins. Taking supplements to support your weight loss goals can be an effective part of your fitness solutions. Supplements taken for weight loss usually work either to reduce your appetite, increase your metabolism or fat burning effects.
Some of the popular weight loss supplements that have good reviews include Hydroxycut, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) and Forskolin. Other top selling weight loss supplements include Resurge and Proven. If you’ve heard of the Keto Diet and am interested in giving it a try. Here is a popular Keto Diet System. I have seen Resurge in action and the results are amazing! Click here to learn more. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Now imagine yourself in the best of health. The same you but better! You look good and feel good. Your zest for life has returned!! How does that feel? Now you can make it happen. Being physically fit at a good body weight can prevent health issues from arising. As well as help you get rid of some of them.
You now have the information necessary to help you get rid of your unwanted body weight once and for all. Use this as a guidebook for better health and to melt that stubborn body fat away forever. You can make it happen!