You can’t afford to pass up this new marketing opportunity that’s sure to kickstart your business. Pay it forward and then watch as everything from site traffic, leads, and sales come pouring in! Your visitor count can explode overnight, increasing all sorts of metrics for your business – and it doesn’t cost a dime. So, I’ll tell you right now – it’s not a gimmick…
How to master forums and why drive site traffic through forums?
There are more forums on the Internet today than there ever has been. Forums are great places to learn, teach and build your reputation online. Become an expert in online forums and learn how to drive site traffic through them?
Here is where you start with a simple question like “how many calories do I need to lose weight? ” At first glance no one cares about something seemingly so boring until you give them an answer. Be sure to provide context for your answer or an interesting story with details. Answer in brief and be in no rush.
Top forum websites like Quora, Reddit, and LinkedIn are a great way of driving more traffic to your website by sharing your thoughts and insight.
5 rules to boost your site traffic through smart forum use
If you’re looking to boost your site traffic, using forums is a great way to do it. Here are five tips to help you get the most out of forums for marketing:
- Find the right forum. Not all forums are created equal – some are better for marketing than others. Do some research to find the best forum for your business.
- Join the forum. Once you’ve found the right forum, join it and start participating.
- Answer questions, ask your own questions and provide feedback to other forum members. If you are trying to build a brand, your online forum posts will be a great way to get your name out there.
- Use the forum as a marketing tool. Develop your own strategy for using forums to market your business. For example, if you are a business that makes golf balls, you might want to post your photos of course in the golf forum. Doing this will help you develop a good brand and get people to know about your business.
- Build relationships with forum members. Through your posts and answers to other forum members’ questions, you’ll start developing relationships with other members. The relationships will develop into a business relationship and lead to more business.
Submit Your Content to Aggregator or Bookmarking Sites
Aggregator and bookmarking sites are a great way to get your content out there. By submitting your content to these sites, you can reach a larger audience and get more people to see your work. To submit your content to aggregator or bookmarking sites, you will need to submit the following information:
Number of Pages / Posts or Link to Post or Page – You can submit up to 200 posts or pages at a time. Title – You can upload a title image with your post or page.
Description – You can include a brief description of your work. Alternative languages – A drop down box will be available for you to select your preferred language.
Bookmarking Sites Bookmarking sites are great places to publish your content. Although you may find your content on these sites a few months after it has been published on this site, remember that they will always have a link to your work.
How to Submit Your Work – Depending on the site you are submitting your work to, you may need to do a few more steps. The settings for these sites vary so it’s best to check with the site before submitting your work. Go to the site and take a look around.
31 Ways To Increase Website Traffic For Free
There are many ways to increase website traffic for free. Some methods are more effective than others, but all of them have the potential to help your website attract more visitors. Here are 31 ways to increase website traffic for free:
- Publish regularly
- Optimize your website for search engines.
- Use social media to promote your content.
- Participate in online communities and forums.
- Submit your work to online magazines.
- Review other websites for guest posts and links.
- Contact your local, regional, or national press.
- Request interviews and press releases from companies.
- Book publicity on media outlets.
- Make a free e-book.
- Use contests and giveaways.
- Create a blog.
- Add photos to your site.
- Offer bonus content.
- Post frequent updates.
- Use video on your site.
- Offer free downloads.
- Link to other sites in your article.
- Join and help maintain other blogs.
- Conduct an internet search.
- Experiment with social media links and buttons.
- Make your site mobile-friendly.
- Use different content delivery networks (CDNs).
- Link to your reviews.
- Create a press kit.
- Avoid black hat SEO tactics.
- Edit your site so it can be easily indexed by search engines.
- Write keyword-rich articles.
- Submit your site to directories.
- Ask for press releases from local and national media.
- Contact professional blogs, forums, and other resources to offer guest posts or interviews.
How do you find relevant blogs and forums?
One way to find relevant blogs and forums is to use Google. You can type in specific keywords that are related to your topic and see what pops up. But when you’re looking for blogs that write about SEO, instead of typing in a keyword, use the Google search box to look for blog posts from popular search engines.
For example, search for “seo blog. ” You can also ask people to find blogs in specific areas. If you want to know what blogs talk about SEO, ask your friends and colleagues who are in the online marketing industry. You can also look at Google news and other large online sources for blogs.
How do you make your own blog posts interesting?
Read the blogs you find and look at the blogs that you think are interesting. After you’ve done this for a while, you’ll be able to spot some trends in what different people are saying about various online marketing topics. Here are some ideas on how to make your blog posts more interesting:
- How do you feel about something? Do you have a specific viewpoint or opinion? Be willing to share it.
- What are your latest projects? Have you done anything fun recently?
- Do you have a personal blog or website? You can link to your site from your blog posts.
- What is your personal style? How do you think of things? Do you have a personality?
- What is your best piece of advice for people who are interested in your particular subject?
- How do you see the online world changing?
- What trends are you noticing?
These are just a few ways to promote your website. But be assured, these simple techniques are sure to get you valuable visitors. Do you have any tips to share on increasing site traffic? Share your thoughts in the comments below.