How To Write The Ideal SEO-Driven Article For Good Engagement
When it comes to writing blog articles on your website or e-commerce store. Not only do you want them to inform your readers about issues relating to what you’re doing or selling but you also need those articles to be capable of generating new traffic. Knowing what to write about and how to incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques make a big difference.
Search Engine Optimization
Writing content that uses certain keywords or long-tail keywords if used accurately can earn a desired spot on the SERPs (Search Engine Ranking Pages). Let’s go over how to write SEO content to earn your business plenty of traffic and good engagement.
Research your topic of choice using SEO keywords. Google Keyword Planner can assist you with discovering keywords that are releted to your topic.
For instance, Mistershaka is a Finance and Investment Blog, at which our main keyword is ‘Finance’. This then extends to different linked keywords such as ‘easy way to earn money’, ‘best earning site’, and ‘earn money at home’ as examples.
Competition is how difficult it is to rank for that keyword and search volume is how much that key phrase is searched for. You don’t want to use a key phrase or keyword that is just too tricky to rank for and you additionally want to avoid keywords with a low search volume.
What Can I Write About
Create a list of all of the keyword phrases that relate to your business. When you’ve narrowed down your checklist of keyword phrases, the next step is to look if any of your existing blog articles would fit into your key phrase list.
If so, update and re-write the article using the new keyword(s). Instead of creating an entirely new article with very similar content material. When an existing article is updated it can boost traffic generated to the blog.
From there, create blog titles for your ultimate keyword phrases and make sure it is under 60 characters in length for SEO. Include the key phrase towards the beginning of the title.
SEO Article Content Creation
Now that you have your keyword analysis achieved, you’ve got a list of blog post titles and keyword phrases relating to your topic. The next step goes is to plan how to write your article using the keywords chosen for SEO.
Your goal for this content material is to be an authority in your subject matter. You deserve to strive to be the go-to area for answers on your chosen subject.
You’ll want to make certain that every blog post hyperlinks to each other in addition to your ‘home’ page. What this does is tells Google and different serps that the content you linked is related to your fundamental niche topic and this will help your content rank better.
As well as help keep visitors on the site and reduce bounce rates. Bounce rates are a ranking factor in SEO. The longer a visitor stays on your site, the better.
Search Engine Optimization doesn’t include only your Meta Title, Meta Description and keywords but additionally on-page SEO. Here are more on-page SEO techniques to help your content material rank.
- Make sure all photographs have central alt-tag descriptions which include your focus keyword. This tells Google what the photo looks like. However, be aware not to stuff your key phrase in every image alt-tag.
- Use H1 for your blog post title.
- Use H2 and H3 headlines in your articles that incorporate your focus keyword or keyphrase.
- Good, easy-flowing sentence structure with good grammar.
- Make your blog’s URL on the shorter side (50-60 characters max.) incorporating your focus keyword and topic.
- Write content with your focus keywords or phrases incorporated within the article. Incorporate your main or focus keyword or keyphrase once for every 100-200 words written.
- Write articles that are at least 1000 words in length for higher rankings. Articles 2000-2500 words tend to rank highest.
- Create high-quality content. Hot and trending topics, new or updated information, helpful information, how-to articles, tutorials, better information than other articles in your niche.
- Using charts, graphs and video can add more value to your article as well as an added SEO factor. Be careful with using videos though. Large or too many videos can slow down your blog website loading speed. Website loading speed is an important SEO ranking factor.
Use search engine optimization tools such as Yoast SEO to help you optimize your content. Yoast SEO has a plugin for WordPress websites. Bear in mind that probably the most important part of attracting steady ongoing traffic.
Is to measure, analyze and optimize your content material regularly. See what works best and what doesn’t. See where you could make additional improvements to your articles to help them rank higher. What SEO principles do you have experience with?